Friday, March 11, 2011

20 dozen ... phew!

This weekend marks my official 1st paid cupcake orders.  And by chance they happened on the same weekend.

All was well until I was elbow deep in flour and cream cheese frosting and I realized that I was one Tablespoon short on red food coloring for the RED velvet cupcakes, and that I had managed to buy the wrong type of vanilla pudding.  Slight panic -  not good.

I could hear the clock ticking away, and was pretty convinced there was no way I was going to make it.  BUT I finished and was able to decorate the 1st order of 5 dozen, ON TIME!
And I survived to share my pictures of the day......
Chocolate Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Coconut Cupcake with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Pink Lemonade Cupcake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting

Cinnamon Sugar with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting
(With the others)

No comments:

Post a Comment