Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cupcake Anyone?

Okay, I will admit I have become totally consumed by all things cupcake.  I am pretty sure those around me have come to the conclusion that I have lost my mind.  But baking really does make me happy...AND I really enjoy making things that make others happy.  And what is better than a mini cupcake?
I have been expanding on my list of flavors.  This is what I have thus far....

- Cinnamon Toast:  Cinnamon Cupcake with Cinnamon - Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pink Lemonade:  Pink Lemonade cupcake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- White Chocolate Coconut:  Coconut Cupcake with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- Red Velvet:  Red Velvet Cupcake with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate:  Chocolate cupcake with Chocolate/Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cookies n' Creme:  Cookies n' Creme Cupcake with Oreo Cookie Crust and Cookies n' Cream, Cream     Cheese Frosting

- Cupcake balls and Cupcake pops too!  (pretty much any flavor and color)

* These have all received high ratings from my own highly qualified taste testers (which include my kids).

Here's what I have lined up to bake next, I will let you know how it goes!

Guinness chocolate ganache cupcake with Irish Cream cream cheese frosting
Beer Cheese Cupcakes with Bacon Cheddar Cream Cheese Frosting (yeah...interesting one.  I am going to go for savory)

I will post some pictures of my previous adventures...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment